COVID-19 Mandir Re-Opening
Monday 18th -
Sunday 31th May 2020
Shree Swaminarayan Temple (Mandir), Perth, Australia Inc
|Our Premier has announced a roadmap for the reopening of the state’s Economy. The four-phase roadmap will help get Western Australians back to work safely and begin the process of restarting the State’s economy.
Commencing of Phase 2 from Monday 18th May 2020 will allow places of worship to open in a modified way, with a limit of 20 attendee devotees in addition to the volunteer devotees required to conduct and broadcast the service (maximum of 10 volunteer devotees).
Social distancing, good hygiene and the 4 square metre rule apply to all activities at all times.
Please note the following as we look forward to re-open our Mandir for Darshan:
Further note that all Mandir festive and various other activities are suspended until further notice.
- If you have any symptoms of sickness, please stay at home.
- Request all devotees to wash hands in provided basins outside before entering the temple.
- Opening times during weekdays will be from 5.00pm to 8.00pm (evening)
- Opening times on the weekends will be from 8.00am to 10.00am (morning) and 4.00pm to 8.00pm (evening)
- Darshan will be limited to maximum of 5 minutes per devotee.
- Please maintain 1.5m distance from everyone around.
- Children to remain with their parents/guardians at all times.
- 10 nominates volunteer devotees will be part of conducting the services. These includes Priests, volunteers assisting conduct of daily morning and evening rituals, kothar, kitchen seva and media seva.
- 20 devotees will be allowed to do Darshan at any given time.
- A volunteer will be taking register of every person before entering Mandir Hall.
- Please adhere to volunteer’s guidance at all times from the moment you enter Mandir gates until you leave.
- As we all adjust to these unusual times, we request to all devotees to please exercise patience at all times while visiting Mandir.
- All devotees are requested to leave Temple premises as soon as they have done Darshan.
Our beloved Ghanshyam Maharaj looks forward to see you all.
|| Jay Shree Swaminarayan ||